We thought you might like some ideas for some fun activities you could do at home during the Easter holidays.
Please note: Teachers will not be posting any learning tasks over the Easter holidays and will not be monitoring the year group e-mail addresses.
- If you are interested in Science and enjoyed Michael Rosen's poetry 'Centrally Heated Knickers' then there is a website with interesting ideas to explore: Centrally Heated Knickers
- Perhaps you feel inspired to write your own science based poetry. If so, then you could enter this science poetry competition: IF Oxford
- You could go to the theatre while you are home: The Wind in the Willows Musical
- There are some lovely ideas for things you can make to help wildlife out at the Wildlife Trusts website. A live Badgercam can also be viewed here but dusk is the best time to catch a glimpse! If you fancy getting out and investigating nature in your own garden there are lots of wildlife activities you could do.
- Inspired to find out more about the natural world? National Geographic Kids is full of interesting information and activities about our world and the may species that inhabit it.
- If you enjoy the Harry Potter stories then a new Harry Potter at home hub has been launched by author J.K.Rowling with lots of fun quizzes and activities to keep you occupied.
- Here is an amazing list of more than 60 virtual tours and trips you can take from your own home.
- Enjoy building with Lego? Here is a 30 day challenge for you to try.
- If you enjoy drawing then here is a Youtube channel to show you how to draw some fun cartoon characters.
- Finally there are some fun Easter activities over on Purple Mash.