Learning during school closure period
Don't forget you can share some of your amazing learning with your teachers - the email addresses are available on the home learning pages. We are sharing them on our twitter feed @Stedwardsbucks. We aren't able to reply to individual emails but will try to put general responses to queries here or on the twitter feed.
Please click on the relevant year group below to access current home learning in place during the school shut down period. Here is an information sheet on Grammar definitions that you may find useful.
The staff are currently reading The BFG by Roald Dahl.
Each chapter will remain on the website for 7 days. Access it here
- Accelerated Reader quizzes can now be done from home. Go to Accelerated Reader and use your own username and password to log in and do your quizzes.
- CAFOD has a page of home learning resources to support the Lent and Easter topics which can be found here
- Some parents have asked for advice on handwriting. During this period it would be useful to revise correct letter formation and joins for cursive handwriting. There are lots of resources available on Twinkl which is currently free for home access. Twinkl Handwriting resources
- Another useful resource, especially for those children who speak English as an additional language, is to listen to children's audio books which are currently available free from Audible.
- Joe Wicks is live streaming daily PE sessions on his YouTube channel which can be found here.Audible have made audio children's books available for free https://stories.audible.com/
- Teachers will be using several platforms to set work and children will have been given usernames and passwords for the sites they will be using. The links can be found below: