Staying fit and healthy is important for all children and PE is taught twice a week.
Real PE is used once a week across the school to develop the core skills of agility, balance and co-ordination. The second session is used to apply these skills within a sport.
To view each Year Groups programme for PE please visit the Year Groups pages.
All children will be offered three terms of Swimming Lessons.
- Summer Term of Year 3
- Autumn Term of Year 4
- Spring Term of Year 5
- Sky blue t-shirt (with school logo)
- Navy blue shorts (No Bermuda style or lycra shorts please)
- Plain navy jogging bottoms and sweatshirt may be worn over P.E kit in winter.
- Plimsolls for indoor games
- Trainers for outdoor games
Please mark all items of clothing with the child’s name because school cannot accept responsibility for lost jumpers, trainers etc.